Take the quick, 8-question
and see if you are a good fit to review
just one, single, beta section of my newest seminar
Three “C”ecrets Driving a Successful Art Career
In The Time of covid-19:
How Courage, Commitment, and Completion Boost Your Resilience
I need your help. This is the first seminar I’ve developed after being away from my artist community for
five long years. And I have no idea if what I’ve designed will be helpful to you, or not.
I need a small group of artists to review just one section of the Beta Version of my newly revived, art career-development seminar.
The whole seminar comes in 3 parts, delivered over 3 weeks, but I only need you to review one section,
which you may choose in the survey below.
- Week One: The Forces of Courage
- Week Two: Commitment Superglue
- Week Three: The Power of Completion
Why this seminar now?
If you’re like me, it’s nearly impossible to stop the coronavirus mind chatter.
How do we get our bearings when the OldWorld worries…
(Can I support my passion…or can it support me? Is my art good enough? Does anyone care?)
…have been replaced with truly urgent ones:
How do I keep myself safe? How do I keep my loved ones safe?
In the face of this NewWorld, how do any of us stay mentally and
And what happens when the resilience we do have is undermined because we start doubting our ability to do,
and be, whatever our work needs to succeed?
This seminar is based on a deep understanding of how to reset your brain’s auto “self-doubt” buttons so you can
boost your natural resilience.
(Even in normal times it’s hard to support myself with my art, so what now?
My art’s good…but does anyone care, especially in these fraught times?)
- Create distraction
- Drain creative energy
- Diminish our immune systems
- And undermine the mental and emotional resilience we all need to make it to the other side of this pandemic.
1. Fill out the 8-question survey below. In exchange for your feedback, I’ll give you access
to the beta version of a single section (your choice!) of this seminar.
2. Once you’ve filled out the survey below, I’ll let you know if you’ve been selected.
If you have, I’ll send you the section you want to review.
3. After you’ve read the section you selected, and gone through a corresponding Taking Action workbook,
I’ll give you a link to a quick and easy, online questionnaire (20 to 30 mins, max!) for your invaluable,
and valued, feedback.
4. After your feedback, I’ll give you free access to the entire seminar, our first, smARTist® 2.0 offer.
If you choose to help out, I will be forever grateful!! Thank you.